Nov 10, 2008

turning tween

Hi welcome to turning tween, my blog! My name is Delanie and, I am 10 years old. I made this blog so I can tell people of the world who I am. I know, when you think of a blog it sounds boring. I hope you don't think of my blog that way! So here it goes. I'm going to write my blog.

This weekend I sprained my ankel and am on crutches. It happend at my soccer game when I was pushed from behind really hard. She fell on top of me. She got a yellow card which made me happy because the ref didn't just let her get away with it. We had a game that night for which I tried to get better. I could not play so I ended up asking my friend if she could bring her crutches to the game. It was fun on the sidelines because I got to read off the subs. It was like being the assistant coach because, our real assistant coach wasn't there.

Here is a little more about me. I love animals and I have a ton of them. My dogs are Bodhi and Maggie,my cat is Mushu,and my pet is Theodore my hamster! Ill talk more about my pets next week!

Please post comments!

5 comments:

Paris said...

I'm sooooo sorry feel better.

Leslie M said...

Sorry about your ankle, Delanie! But I like your blog. You should get a custom header! go to www.mydaisybaby.com and she does them for $25. She did mine. www.threepinks.com. Paris gets mad when I blog about her so I try not to very often. But it's my right because I am her mommy. Hope you feel better soon!!!

Unknown said...

you rock delanie i hope you feel better

Squirt's mom said...

Good job on your blog Delanie! Love, Mom

Amy S. said...

Good Job Delanie! My oldest daughter is a friend of Paris.. youngest daughter is a friend to L & V and I am a friend of Leslie. I can't wait to read more about your pets!

Amy